Skip to main content

 


Happy May & Mother's Day

 

Happy Mother's Day & May month Everyone.

May has flown in and landed. It is the fifth month of the year that is greeting us with beautiful colorful smiling flowers everywhere. The weather is slowly getting warmer here and some days the skies couldn't be bluer and clearer. There is such a good feeling in the air. Can you feel it?

This is the month where we celebrate Mother's Day. A day to celebrate those who have given us life and guidance in life.

 

Celebrating the Gift of Life
 
I was very blessed to have a very good mother, even though I did not agree with her in a lot of things. We were very different and sometimes it was war. Yet the love and the bond that thrived between our hearts is always going to be strong. In some of my toughest and maddening moments, she always found wonderful solutions.

One of the regrets I have in life is that I wish I would have gotten to know my mother Helen better. After her passing at almost 93 years old, I have discovered things about her I never knew and realized that in many things we were more similar than I ever thought. 

I had to do a very deep forgiveness process with my mother, because at times she just wasn't there for me the way I was hoping she would be. Although she was giving her all with what she knew at the time, and for that I will always be thankful. 

I do feel her spirit around me a lot and dream about her constantly. It is a bond that can never be broken. A tie that will forever be eternal. 


On another note, what are you creating for yourself? On my side of the road I decided to participate in the Peoples Artist competition. It has been really exciting and fun. It has given me the chance to reconnect with so many friends and family... It's legit. 

 
I would appreciate your votes until May 14th to reach the first round.
 


I am number 2 in my category. Please help me get to number one.
You can vote once every 24 hours where it says Free Vote.

Please vote here. I would appreciate it immensely.
 
 
My artwork deserves the merit.
Thank you so much.

 
Here is my latest art piece and another one that has been sold.
 

Healing & Awakening
 
These have been really trying times. Sometimes you can feel the heaviness in the atmosphere from all the things that are happening in the world. 

Especially those of us who are empaths that can at times feel things more deeply and in many different level. Sometimes it can be very disorienting. I have felt dizziness and sometimes completely discombobulated at times. Thankfully, a retreat that I'm attending online this weekend has really helped me come back to my peace.

This is a time to embrace ourselves, love and treat ourselves kinder than ever before. It is important to take good care of ourselves and our own energy and say no to things we do not feel up to doing or that don't make us feel good. It is vital that we honor ourselves.

What are those small things that bring you Joy? What is that one thing you can do or think about a memory of something that brings you a good feeling. And start building on those momentums until you start feeling a little bit better, and/or fully happier. I have had immense moments of joy and bliss this past week. So can you.

Life is full of love and light if we seek for it and see it through the eyes of our heart and our souls.

 
Thank you for reading my newsletter.
I always appreciate hearing from you.
Let me know how you're doing.

 

Happy Happy Mother Day & Month

Remember to nourish yourself
& don't forget to vote for my artwork.


Thank you!!!

with Love & Light,
 

t

Bárbara C. Brose 
Author/Artist 
Healing Practitioner
https://www.barbarabrose.com/


"When you follow the voice of Spirit magic begins to unfold." 
BCBrose 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Father's Day & Summer Solstice

  ! Happy Father's Day & Summer Solstice   Hi Everyone,   We are midway into June. Summer is here! It is nice to see everyone coming out of their caves, riding bicycles, playing tennis, golf and so many other sports Yes, pool included which is where I dive almost in every day to refresh from the heat.  The heat is really on sometimes. The sun is flaming strong these days warming us sometimes more than we'd like. Sometimes it feels like we are about to melt. In some places the temperature is rising over one hundred degrees Fahrenheit, 38 degrees C.     That is why a good splash in a cool lake, the ocean or a pool can be so inviting even an ice-cold shower is soothing when it is the only thing available.   How is your Summer getting started? We are also celebrating Father's Day this month. What are you doing to celebrate this time? Whether you are a father yourself and/or are celebrating your father. What are ways you feel th...

Tribute to My Mother

Tribute to My Mother Helen Eileen Overa Thompson de Brose My mother and I...  the Beginning It's been 2 years today July 21st, since my mother passed away, Helen Eileen Overa Thompson de Brose. I will never forget that day. she had been in a nursing home for quite some time due to dealing with dementia and other issues. the last years I had spent time every week doing video calls with her through Zoom, and I used to sing to her "Over the Rainbow" every time, her favorite song. She many times responded with tears in her eyes, saying, "it's so nice." Thank goodness she was always cognitive, you could have a wonderful conversation with her and it was always pleasant to talk to her, all the way to the end.  However, she did not remember who you were sometimes or where she was or what she was doing. She forgot everything that had happened a moment ago.  I also tried to call her every other day and just tell her that I loved her and would also sing to her over the...

When Old Souls Meet

 When  Old Soul Meet It was dark. The night had fallen. The curtain of the day had drawn coming to its end. She sat by the window viewing the trees that stood proud and firm beyond and before her, as the wind blew and made its branches gently rock, dance. She sighed kicking off her shoes, rubbing  her feet as she lay to rest in the small peach sofa bed she sometimes fell asleep in.  She continued to view out the window as the night grew dimmer. Far away she could see a star or two and recognized it was Orion - the three stars in the center of a square. Again. She sighed. Was it the beginning? Was it the end? She untied and loosened her long brown hair that was set tight in a high ponytail. Her long pink fingernails brushed through her hair as she let go of the day. Then as she continued to view out the window, his image came into her mind. She had not thought about him for a very long time. An increasingly long time. The memories started to creep in and cuddle her to...