Happy August & Lion's Gate Portal
Hi Everyone,
Happy August and Lions Gate portal. Time is flying by, where did July go? I didn't even have a chance to write a newsletter for that month; my apologies, yet here we are, celebrating today August and the Lions Gate which brings us the number 8 - 8 ~ 8. 888...
Where a portal of light is opening up and is bringing in extra healing energy and showers of light. More in the section below.
How have you been doing thus far? The cold wind from the fall is secretly gliding in, already showing its face, making the atmosphere very delightful as hundreds of different beautiful colorful butterflies are spreading their wings for the first time. So lovely.
The heat is being slowly escorted out and the pool is soon closing. Where did the time go?
Furthermore, these are times of Revelations, there's a lot going on energetically individually and collectively.
 Thursday night I was going through an emotional meltdown that suddenly came up around midnight. When all of a sudden, in the middle of it, I heard a cat out my window hissing, meowing seeming like it was almost getting into a fight with another cat.
When I heard the cat, I turned around and looked outside through my bedroom window.
There was this black cat sitting by my walkway by my window in alert mode as if confronting another animal.
I started soothing the cat by whispering, 'What is it? Who is it? Is someone there?' He snapped out of it and turned to look at me.
'Don't worry I'm here I'll protect you, you're safe with me.' He then started to calm down and paused. We exchanged several gazes as I continued to talk to it and the cat started to relax, to the point that he cuddled against the sidewalk and rested.
It felt like if I knew this cat from before, like if it was my real pet, yet I don't think I've ever seen that feral cat before around here.
There were several times where we stared at each other so intently. He transmitted me this wave of peace and calmness as I assured him, it was safe with me.
It really calmed me down very much so and then once I was tired, I laid down and 10 minutes later I looked out the window again, and it was gone. It was such a mystical magical powerful encounter for both of us.
It made me realize that no matter what we're going through, the universe has our back. Always has our back, whether we realize it or not. This experience has given me hope in stepping into deeper levels of experiencing life and perhaps not taking life so seriously. To loosen up more and lighten up.
So, the next day I decided to work on the right painting, still in the making. The first one I finished a couple weeks ago.
What have you been creating for yourself?
|
Comments
Post a Comment